- He can raise up off of his boppy
- He now has a strong neck & can hold up his head all by himself
- He smiles 24/7
- He loves attention and silly voices
- He never sees a stranger
- He's taking 6 1/2-7 oz. every 4 hours
- We just started giving him a little bit of rice cereal on Tuesday
- He isn't sleeping solid through the night yet, but he's almost there!
- He loves to be cuddled
- He's already in the habit of sleeping in bed with mommy and daddy in the mornings
- He usually takes around 3 naps a day (morning, mid-day, and afternoon)
- He is grasping things with his hand
- He likes to "help" hold his bottle :o)
- He weighs a little over 13 lbs. (probably closer to 14)
- He loves being outside and looking at new things
- He is a happy, sweet, healthy, growing little boy
- AND we continue to fall more and more in love with him every SECOND!
I am still at work, but my kids will finish school tomorrow...I will finish next Wednesday. Gavin's cousins Tarina & Lakyya will be flying in tonight. It will be their first time meeting baby Gav! We are looking very forward to seeing them and I will be sure to post lots of pics! We've got one more week with Nana, Aunt Patty, Tarina, & Lakyya & will be very sad to see them go. But fortunately we will be making a trip to Kentucky at the end of July! We can't wait!!!!
(Our little fam)
Hope you enjoy his 3 month pics...we took them as soon as I got home from wrk today!