Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby and Daddy



(My silly boys!)


(Lil' Pirate)





It's been a while since I posted so I thought I would upload a few of the newest pics of Gavin. He's 14 weeks old here and growing like a weed! Nelson and I weighed him yesterday and he's a wopping 15 lbs!



(Gavin's Jumperoo...I think as he get's bigger he's really going to love this!)


He's upstairs in his crib napping now, that's a new thing we're trying out. He still sleeps in his playyard in our room, but I'm trying to familiarize him with his crib, so that's where he will be taking many of his naps from now on. We started this little routine yesterday and he already seems to be sleeping better in there. I'm watching him on the monitor and he is slowly waking up...rubbing those eyes, stretching his arms, and the hands immediately go to his mouth. These days you won't catch Gavin without his hands in his mouth and there's usually drool EVERYWHERE! You'll probably see a little of that in the photos.




(Hands in mouth :op )





So, Father's Day is right around the corner. I'm not sure how we're celebrating, but I'm sure it will play-out in this order---cards and gifts, church, food, RELAX by the POOL (which happens to be the perfect temp. now!). Gavin (aka Nana) has a very nice surprise in store for Nelson, a gift that I can't wait to see and that I know Nels will LOVE...but I can't say what on here, just in case he happens to check the blog. I will be sure to post all about it.







Uh-oh...here comes the "come get me now" tears! So I need to sum this blog up asap.



Hope you all have a wonderful week and Father's Day weekend (I wish I could spend it with my daddy...that would make it perfect).










Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment