Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to the Hustle and Grind!

Yes, today was my first day back to work after 12 weeks! I have no pictures to post right now, but if I did...it would be a big SAD face--->>> I miss my baby! I've caught myself looking at his pictures all day and showing them to anyone who would give me their time, lol! I just miss my little angel so much & will be the first one out the door at 3:30!

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see my co-workers and my little kiddies, but my heart is back at home! And on top of that my mom and aunt are in and I want to spend time with them too! But it's like my mom said...if I didn't have to go back to work the next couple of weeks, she wouldn't even be here, so there ya go!

Work has went smoothly today for the most part. I'm still a little out of the routine and it seems somewhat hectic, but I've accomplished everything I hoped to today, so that's a big positive!

It's so funny...everyone that has seen me today has had to take a second look, they don't recognize me without my big ole' baby bump! And they have all been full of compliments :o). I still have 13 lbs. to go, but compared to the last time everyone saw me, I guess I do look somewhat better! I think I needed that though---I still get so discouraged when I go shopping and am not in the exact same size that I was in before. But I guess I doooo need to be a little more patient, Gavin won't be 3 months old until June 4th, so I shouldn't expect to be completely back to myself (I guess).

Anyway--that's all for today! Oh yea--Memorial Weekend was wonderful, I have pics and I'll blog about that next!

Love,
Mrs. Nolasco (lol) (for those of you who don't already know---I'm a Teacher)

1 comment:

  1. way to go!! I'm sure you look smashing!! I can't wait to see you guys soon...

    ReplyDelete