- Weight- 19.12lbs, which puts him in the 80% in weight.
- Height- 26 3/4in., which places him in the 55% in length.
- Head circumference- 17 1/4 in.
- 3 shots today and one oral.
- After shining a light on Gavin's gums, Dr. Gilchrist said that it looked like Gavin may have some top teeth coming in, hehe. Generally, babies get their bottom teeth first, but Gavin is unique and special and just may get some top ones first ;op .
Everything looked great today, Gavin is on target with developments--- thank you Lord for my baby boy and for our wonderful check-up today!
And now on to Gavin's new buddy. Introducing Liam (not sure if that's the correct spelling). My neighbor introduced me to Liam's mom, Joy, and her little fella a few weeks ago. So, this past Friday night, we invited Joy, Micah (the husband), and Liam over for dinner. Liam is a few months older than Gav, but they seem to do well together...not much conversation (hah!), but they did enjoy some tummy time together ;op...(since Baby G can't crawl).