That's right. My little turkey is 6 months old today!!! Big BOY! I can't believe that 6 months has came and gone so quickly---for this reason I try to soak up every ounce of little man every single second of every single day! And the craziest thing of all, as much as I love him TODAY--it is 100% possible that I will love him even more than that TOMORROW (even 5 minutes from now!). God definitely gave us mommy's and daddy's infinite amounts of love!
What's been going on with baby G time!!! Here we go:
- He loves cereal and banana's--fave meal of the day.
- He drinks around 24-28 oz. of formula a day.
- He now sleeps in his crib!
- He usually sleeps anywhere from 9:00-10:00 at night until about 7am.
- He enjoys tv in small doses--especially Baby Einstein, Special Agent Oso, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :o).
- He sits up on his own very well now!
- Still doesn't enjoy tummy time, usually attempts to roll over or rolls over as soon as he is placed on the tummy.
- He takes at least 2 naps a day anywhere from 1-2 hours.
- He enjoys playing with is feet.
- Still teething, but no teeth.
- Continues to smile 24/7...he really does have an amazing personality.
- He enjoys playing in the pool or anything outdoors for that matter.
- He has a contagious laugh.
- He wears a size 3 diapers and 6-9 mo. clothes.
- He likes to turn around in all positions during his sleep at night!
- He loves putting blankets in his mouth or over his face, but can never remember how to get it off of his face, lol.
- He still takes his pacifier, mostly right before he goes to sleep.
- He is quite the little traveler, to KY, to Dominican Republic, to Miami, and to Naples.
- He loves it when mommy cooks in the kitchen, while he is in his high-chair, we turn up the music and mommy dances all around the kitchen while he watches and laughs. Mommy has all kinds of cool moves these days ;o).
- He likes it when daddy takes him to the big mirror and they look at e/o.
- He is beginning to roll to his side more, so mommy has to keep a better eye on him, to be certain that he doesn't roll off of anything!
My sweety is already growing up on me & I'm enjoying every second of it! Happy 6 months Baby G!