Monday, November 21, 2011

3 Months



Aren't my titles so catchy these days, lol? I think between two babies under 3, I've lost some creativity!



Giana, our princess, you are 3 months old! Somehow time has passed so quickly, but in another way, I feel like you've always been here!


Since I just posted your 12 week update, I won't make this long, no big changes. You have worked your way up to 4 ounces of milk every 3 hours and sometimes at night you'll take 5. :)

Yesterday, on your 3 month birthday, you went to your first church service. Everyone stopped to talk to you and compliment you :) You were the most adorable, edible little thing there! You were an angel (as I knew you would be) during the service. You slept through music that was so loud I was afraid it would do damage to your ears, hah! And you had your bottle and you kept your paci...so you were excellent! And so was your big bro! He went to children's church for around 10 minutes, but was ready to join us soon after. >
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi99-Wr042F3ezYTyhKoDk1iLlT9GysFqXwhPvjVB__-j-63QT4Vr0Mfrt9Nj_GR0wJN5Hm23JQ4K5pqx28_i5BBvsaJOtGmqAm-tbIiUH15QKJsp1Wn8eh4YIYWKWBXXLb88EGzhiiClKu/s1600/photo+%252821%2529.JPG">


We love you baby girl, to the moon and back...more than all the stars in the sky! You are so very precious to us, a most awesome blessing from God.


**And on a side note...you ARE a MAMA's girl! Your beautiful little eyes just light up when you see me...I'm wrapped forever!

1 comment:

  1. :) Big smiles as I read this. Love you all. See you this week hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete