Saturday, September 18, 2010

Billboard Baby!!!


As you all must know, I'm very excited to say that Mr. Gavin is on his very first BILLBOARD!!! I found out a few days ago that Hart Photography would be advertising their studio using one of his pictures and as soon as it was up we made a trip to Corbin to see it! The photo is a little blurry because it was dark outside, but I'm sure I'll get better ones later :).

Gavin, you are loving Kentucky life! You play outside, you scream for the cows, you ride the rhino and fourwheeler, everything FUN and DIRTY that there is to do...YOU DO!


Your sleep is much better now too. You go to bed around 8:45-9:00 and you sleep all the way until 8:00-8:30 the next morning! A well rested baby is a happy baby, and that You Are. It also makes for a happy mommy & daddy!

This post is all over the place, but I wanted to note just a few of the words you say and how you say them :)

milk- "nulk"
mommy- "mimi"
papa- "paw-paw"
banana- "nay"
when you're hungry- "bite-bite" or "num-num"

And here are a few pictures of you in the process of saying "cheese" to the camera>>



Also some pictures of you at the Jackson County Parade (your 18 month birthday)


4 comments:

  1. awesome! I can't believe all the words they're saying now can you?! It's such a fun age. 18 months is awesome. Gavin you are BEEYOOTEEFULLLL!

    I love your smile and your curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course he'll be on a billboard! He's too cute not to be on one! :-) That makes me want to drive up there to see it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting....Todd and I will have to drive down there and see it!! Gavin is so precious....he is such a happy baby too!! And can I add again that we are glad you all are back home! :)

    ReplyDelete