Saturday, September 11, 2010

18 month little dude...



Saying "Cheeeeese"


K, these pics aren't the greatest, but I snapped them quickly before whipping up this blog. Lately I've been super lazy when it comes to pulling out the camera (horrible, I know). I really do plan on getting some decent photos soon!!!

Here is my sweet little dude, gradually losing all of his baby"ness".



At 18 months: Gavin, you are:

1.) Obsessed with brushing your teeth...you refer to it as "tee-tee".

2.) So excited at any chance to go outside or get in the "cah-cah" (car). You love to be on the go and stay busy.

3.) Sleeping in the crib again, it only took you one night to adjust :).

4.) Super friendly...you say "hi" and wave to everyone.

5.) Super shy too (at times). You dig your face into mommy or daddy's chest and try to hide your face.

6.) Still a picky eater, veggies are still a dislike, but fruits are terrific!

7.) Such a little cuddler, you love to hug and give "mmm-whaas" right on the smacker!

8.) A Ball, Balloon, Car-Car, DVD (DDD in your words) fanatic!

9.) Learning to recognize print...you know the numeral 2. You point to it and say
"2".

10.) A Nana, Paw-paw, Cow, Milly lovin' boy! Our world. We adore you.

Love you to the moon and back baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie and even cuter in person!! Mom and I couldn't get over his little curls! He's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! He's beautiful as always! I miss reading about this little boy. He always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete