Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck

A Bushel and a Peck and a Kiss upon the Neck (this is one of the sweet lullabies my mommy STILL sings to me! and is one of my faves!)

Me and my sweet fam had a Valentines Day Breakfast at the country club where we live, which was the perfect way to start our day. Gavin had yummy pancakes, a bite or two of a cinnamon roll, and strawberries...mmmmm.. After breakfast we took a morning drive, it was yet another cool day in the sunshine state, so we opted to drive around rather than walk. Mind you, Gavin napped the entire time, but Nelson and I enjoyed ourselves ;-).







Here is my sweet family enjoying our very first Valentines Day with Mr. Gavin. And let it be known, it has been our very best Valentines Day yet! Both of these guys are the absolute best blessings, they are above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined for myself and I must thank God for that...he had a plan, & it was the perfect plan for me! I love my boys more than words could ever express. And as I've said a million times, my sweet Gavin, he has made my life. He is my heart. And I couldn't have asked for a better day than just what I got...a day full of love with my best friend and our beautiful baby boy.

Happy Valentines Day Gavin, mommy and daddy adore you!!! We love you to the moon and back...more than all the stars in the sky! XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Look at his cute little outfit! How precious! That boy has style, for sure. All of you look wonderful and so happy. Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a good day! I see Gavin's getting plenty of wear out of his "fall clothes" there in the sunshine state :)

    ReplyDelete