Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Drumroll...Please...Baby's FIRST Haircut!!!





Though I love those wavey brown locks...I feel bad that they're always in Gavin's face...so here he is sporting his newest look.....at 10 months and 8 days old.



I had the pleasure of giving my boy his very first Hair/BANG cut! Yes, that's right...I only cut the front and that's all I plan on cutting. The rest will continue to grow---this just makes it a little more comfortable for him. And that's what matters most.



Isn't he handsome????


Here he is...holding/licking the evidence...his hair in a baggie ;-)

4 comments:

  1. lol~he is way too cute! I don't think he looks much different....it is hard to cut it though isn't it? That's so weird. We want to hang on to EVERY LITTLE PIECE of them!!!

    GO GAVIN-you're lookin mighty fine :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I too, just cut Story's bangs. Ummm....I'm going to take Story to the salon soon. My hair cutting job didn't turn out quite as...straight as yours. hehe

    ReplyDelete