Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gavin's FiRsT TOOTH!





That's right...Gavin's first tooth broke through the gum TODAY! I won't lie, my sweety that is usually full of smiles and laughs has been quite the little monster the last couple of days. But, I knew this new cranky personality was all due to the fact that he has been teething. His bottom gums have been puffy for around a week now...so I wasn't all that surprised when he grabbed my finger, put it in his mouth, bit down, and the gum was no longer smooth, but rough and hard from a sweet little toothy. I've been anticipating this milestone for some time now--- and to all of you mama's that have been as anxious as I have---I'll go ahead and tell you---the final arrival of the tooth is just as exciting as I hoped it would be! Mommy and Daddy are thrilled ;op .








So, I have a picture here, I cropped everything but his mouth out so that you can see the little stub. This was the best picture I could get of his mouth's new friend, but if you look closely...you can see.








There ya go sweet boy, at 7 months and 3 days, you became the proud new owner of a TOOTH! YIPPEE!

AND...today Gavin's new baby cousin Keyerra Ruby was born! Welcome to the world sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting isn't it?
    I keep wondering what Story must think the foreign object is... She definitely enjoys it!

    Oh and love the new background! Very holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Congrats on the tooth Gavin!!
    Love the new look :o)

    ReplyDelete