- His weight was 16lbs. 12oz. which puts him in the 90th percentile---yes he's a Big Strong BOY!
- His height is 25 1/4 inches...placing him in the 60th percentile
- His head 16 1/2 inches--don't have a percentile on that one :o).
- He met all of his developmental milestones (ie: responds by laughing, smiling, squealing, sits with support, holds head upright and steady, rolls from front to back, reaches for and holds toys, everything goes to mouth!)
- He has officially been given the "go ahead" to start foods...but we're already on top of that, since he is, after all, 4 months and 2 weeks.
I added a little bit of applesauce to Gavin's oatmeal, but he wasn't too sure about the new taste. I have recently noticed a little bit of a rash on his back, so I'm not going to do sweet potatoes or applesauce again for a week or so (and I will only feed him ONE at a TIME)...hopefully I'll figure out what caused the rash.
And on to the shots, 4 of them to be exact...he screamed a little harder this time and it lasted a little longer (tear). Thank the Lord that he will have no memory of these horrible shots that mommy has to hold his arms down for! But after cuddling and comforting him, he was all better. He is now sleeping like a little angel.
We leave for KY tomorrow...whhhhooooppppeeee!!! It will be Gavin's first time on a plane! Everyone please keep us in your thoughts and say a little prayer for us please!