Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Until I have more time...

Okay...just a quick, brief update on the going on's around here lately---( and if I have several typo's I blame it on my phone, I'm blogging from my phone).

Gavin you are 3 months shy of 3 years old! I seriously can't believe that I am a mommy to an almost 3 year old. You are stubborn, demanding, clever, smart, impatient, active, handsome, beautiful, the most precious little boy in mommy and daddy's entire world---and we wouldn't change a thing about you!! Even in your more difficult moments :) . You say the sweetest things and the smartest things daily. I wake up to "I wuv jew mommy" and I go to sleep to "I wuv jew mommy" those are the sweetest words I could ever hear! You are such a blessing, one I thank God for every single day! So some stats really quick: you weigh a little over 32lbs. You wear a size 3T, an 8 shoe, and you have THE MOST adorable tush in your boxer briefs, hah! You still eat the same foods and you love chocolate (that's what you always say). You're so playful and you don't miss a thing. Life would be very dull and boring without my sweet boy!

And little bitty-Giana. You're not so bitty anymore, 13lbs at 16 weeks! You are such.a.sweetheart. Just the most angelic demeanor, just like your brother at this age. I swear the two of you are like twins a few years apart! You coo, jabber, drool, smile (a lot!), suck on your hands, drool some more and adore being talked too or sung too. In fact, if no one is near you or talking to you, you are quick to let us know that you're not happy about it! And you still adore your brother and the feeling is mutual.

You wear some 0-3 months still, but you're mainly a 3-6 month now. We just switched you to a size 2 diaper, mainly because we bought s super size box and didn't want to chance you growing out of the 1, that you actually could still wear. You drink 5oz. Every 3 hours, and you sleep through the night! Woohoo! You take 2 long naps a day, one in the morning, and one in The afternoon. You take catnaps in between. You are so beautiful and perfect and everything and more that I could have dreamed of. I also thank God every single day for blessing me with you! I am so thankful that God chose me to be your and Gavins mommy!

I'm going to try to upload pictures, not sure how that will turn out though.
I'll try

No comments:

Post a Comment