Friday, June 25, 2010

The Itsy Bitsy Spider.....



The Itsy Bitsy Spider went in to Gavin's Mouth
Over ran your mommy to try to get it out
You chewed up the spider, your belly it went in
Please itsy bitsy spider, never go in Gavin's mouth again!

That's right Gavin. Yesterday afternoon, you picked up a dead spider, chewed it up, and swallowed it down! You won't eat vegetables, you won't eat beef, you won't eat a lot of things, but you were happy to eat a spider. Daddy tried to get it out, but you swallowed quickly on purpose just to be the little rotten turkey you can be :). He did get one spider leg out though...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm sure my little turkey will be eating lots of juicy bugs before it's all said and done, haha!


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Lovely little rhyme there! I guess this was your 'intro to raising a boy' hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I know I have this to look forward to! Little boys do love bugs. This is something I'm definitely gonna have to get used to!

    Gavin's a cutie tho - even with with a belly full of spider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..I would be so sick!!! I guess thats children for ya...they dont think of it as yuck...they think yummy!! Especially when they know they shouldn't eat it!! I am proud of you for blogging so much...I've got to catch up!! GAvin is a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GROSS!!! that makes me laugh. Reminds me of TL putting his hands in the toilet when it wasn't flushed.....ewwwwwww GROSS.

    You gotta laugh at how Gavin got his protein for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh. Don't worry. I was a bug eater too apparently and I turned out just fine. haha

    ReplyDelete